View Single Post
Old 13-11-2016, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 9
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Full Trip Report Nov '16 (Bangkok/Pattaya)

FRI
The 3 of us check out of hotel and went Ekkamai BTS to take bus to Pattaya. 2hr 15min later we arrived at the Pattaya Bus Terminal, take mototaxi to hotel (Flipper House Hotel, 50B mototaxi fare each), lunch, dinner, then chiong Walking St. Bar hopped all the way down Walking Street to check out the best one. Ended up in Iron Club AGG. Also cater to japanese there, but found 3 lucky puyings to hang out and drink with us. My 2 bros dabao ST 3K, I bounced to Bliss AGG (half of the girls nude, other half of them in bikini) and drank until siao. Didnt take any home because too piss drunk, probably below I cannot stand up.

SAT
Did day activities, touristy stuff. Nighttime chiong to Walking St again. My 2 bros went back to Iron Club to get more girls piss drunk and dabao, I went back to Bliss. I dabao a girl I met previous night LT 4K (to be paid in the morning), paid 1K BF to mamasan, took her to hotel, and she dun want to do ANYTHING. I can speak abit Thai, talked to her to warm her up, continue build connection from earlier on that night before I dabaoed her, she still dun want. WTF! I told her join me in shower, she say dun want. Fuck, I shower alone, then when I got out, I told her to fuck off. Gave her 1k for spending those 2.5hrs with me (we had light supper before going back my hotel), and kicked her out of my room. Sianz. But still had a good time that night, cause the previous night when I drank until siao, had many girls for company and can fondle fondle.

SUN
Took bus from Pattaya Bus Terminal back to BKK, then fly home.

Please up my points if you bros find this helpful. Can send me PM if you want more details about anything. THANKS!