View Single Post
Old 27-11-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

Mint MR from bro JasonJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Just paid Mint a visit, she has definitely slimmed down. According to her, she has lost 6 kg. Apart from the broader face, her body is in great shape, and her boobs have grown more womanly again. Service level is as before. It's time for bros to visit her again!
Mint MR from bro connormacleod

Quote:
Originally Posted by connormacleod View Post
MR on Mint

Finally got a chance to meet Mint. The previous location did not impress me and I have tried halfheartedly to book her, but timing always buay gam.

New location is much better and you can get in and out without the hassle of the previous place. There are also quite a few makan options nearby as well for those who needs to replenish after the session..

Look wise, she is very attractive (my kind) with big eyes, almond face, long hair and a shy but yet seductive smile. Some bros commented she was very skinny initially (during her first visit her long ago) and has put on 10kg during her last visit. I have no means of comparing but I like the current package. Boobs are not huge but very proportionate and matches her overall physique.

Lots of teasing right from the moment I stepped into the room till I get out. had a fun time in the shower and I actually wished for it to be longer.. Moving on to the bed, teasing continues and she used quite a few patterns to keep things interesting.

I was left with a short amount of time for massage and while cannot compare to the pros, is fairly decent with her using her elbows in certain areas. But that is really not the key focus here...

Very friendly and chatty and will keep the stay comfortable and enjoyable.

She is a keeper for sure.