View Single Post
Old 13-03-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2049 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 17
Effendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud of
Re: Sensual Intro our Graceful, Slender Beauty for High Pleasure & Satisfaction, Mona

This is not my first time trying this stable.

My FR on Mona

The location is quite far from the nearest MRT. Quite a distance to walk. You're better off driving (parking provided) or cab there.

Room: 8/10
Room size is decent, although the room has 2x single bed. So it was a little scary when doing the deed, never know when I was going to fall off hahaha. Overall good ambience, shower is big enough for 2 person. Hotel is also pretty decent and clean. Not much movements.

Looks: 8/10
Mona is a very sweet and beautiful ladieds with smooth skin and small, firm and perky boobs (Bcup).

Catbath: 8/10
lick the hell out of me

BBBJ: 8/10
BBBJ was strong, less tongue, more mouth. Really feels like a mouth fuck rather than a tease. Very hard working also. But after 15 minutes she said her mouth is tired so we went for FJ.

FJ: 9/10
WILD RIDER! She's really wild in bed. We switched quite a few position since this was her first day and she said she's tired after unpacking. So I took over and do the work instead. She is tight, her moans are genuine, not those fake AV loud moanings and shoutings. Very natural, like screwing your sec sch girlfriend hahaha.

Overall: 9/10
RTF: I would love to! Her bitchy and vixen face and slim body is to die for!

Thanks bro sensual for arrangement.