View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anna, My Elder Sister

For Michelle and Richard, the night before was the second time they had played with or in front of the hosts and they were starting to feel more comfortable.

As with the others, it was Richard who brought up the subject the next morning asking Michelle if she had enjoyed the night and she was prepared to go to the next party.

Michelle nodded, whilst she knew she was coming over as all shy and innocent, secretly she was enjoying the thrill of it all. A few weeks ago, if someone had told her that she would have sex in front of others and even suck another man’s cock in front of her husband who was getting his cock sucked by the guy's wife she would have thought they were mad. Now though the repressed inner Michelle was starting to escape and she was after more. She was not sure how much further she wanted to go, the thought of another guy fucking her excited and thrilled her, but she was not sure she could cope with seeing Richard fucking another woman. She didn’t think it would be fair for her to ‘have fun’ whilst denying Richard his but she would continue for the time being.

The hosts, Catherine and Robert after early morning sex discussed the previous night and what they were going to do for the next party.

“I think we should leave it a couple of weeks, let them live with the thrill of what they have done so far and hopefully that will lead them to wanting more,” said Catherine.

“But what should the aim of the next party be? Some of the fantasies we heard that night do not lend themselves to four couples all playing together. The gangbang is great, but what about the other girls, or do you all lineup and we just work our way down the line?” asked Robert.

“Well, that is a possibility,” responded Catherine, “Perhaps we could combine fantasies, whilst one is getting fucked by all four guys, the three girls could play together thereby ticking off the lesbian fantasy.”

“Okay, that is a potential solution, but what about when we get to the two girls, one guy fantasy?” queried Robert. “I don’t remember any of the guys wanting to play with another guy.”

“True, but have we asked them, perhaps a couple of them secretly do, but didn’t want to say it on that night. I admit that some of the fantasies are going to prove to be a bit of a challenge, but none of them are insurmountable, we will work something out.”

“Still have decided what we are going to attempt on the next party,” reminded Robert.

“How about we ask them? Let’s speak to each couple over the week and see which fantasy they fancy attempting next,” said Catherine.

“It is worth a try and once we have chosen we can work on the logistics.”

Catherine knocked on the door to Charles and Alice’s apartment a few days later. Charles answered and invited her in.

“I will come straight to the point,” said Catherine, “We are asking all of you what you want to do as your next fantasy. “

“Ok,” said Charles looking at Alice. “We have sort of discussed the other fantasies and are not sure we wish to get involved in some of them.”

“Do you have any that you don’t want to do?” asked Catherine.

“Well the Slave one was a bit off putting for me,” said Alice, “I don’t like the idea of being so vulnerable.”

“That is understandable,” said Catherine nodding. “Me and Robert have discussed that fantasy and we think that we will attempt that towards the end and as it is Lucy’s fantasy she will be the only one to do it. If any of the others, yourself included want to be there, then great, but it will be her night and she will be the only one treated like a slave. If others then want to have a similar experience, we will hold separate nights for them.”

“Makes sense and sounds like a good idea,” said Charles.

“So, which of the other fantasies do you fancy trying next then?” said Catherine looking at both of them quizzically.

“The options are orgy, well more group fun, but with swapping if so desired, a male with two females, that is going to be interesting to organise as obviously as couples the numbers don’t quite work, but we have an idea as to how to get around that, clearly the same problem arises if you switch it around and have two guys to one female. Going to be honest here and say that in reality, that one is far easier to solve, won’t explain right now, but if it gets chosen we will explain further. The final one is a bit of light BDSM, spanking and whipping. Like the slave one, we are going to skip DP until later and again see who else wishes to try it, boundaries we have discovered are moveable. I know that private lap dance was an option but we figured that we would combine that one with another one as it is a fairly easy one to achieve.”

Catherine continued to look at them both waiting for their answer.

“Well,” began Charles, “as I said earlier, we have actually discussed this briefly and we think we would like to try the group fun. We think that we might be able to manage that fantasy, we are worried that we might get jealous seeing the other with somebody else but it is a fantasy we have discussed before and guess we won’t know unless we try it.”

“True, and remember as we said the other night, nobody should feel pressurised if you don’t like it or wish to stop, then you just have to say so.” Responded Catherine hoping that she was putting them at their ease. “Well, think that I had better get going, we will start the planning and let you know soon when the next party is going to be? Have you any weekends that you can’t make?”

Catherine asked this question specifically looking at Alice but Charles was the one to answer. “No, we are free for the next few weeks, we tend not to plan too far ahead.

“Great, well I will get going and hopefully we will all meet up soon.” Said Catherine.

Alice followed Catherine to the door, “Charles was being a bit thick back there, I knew what you were getting at, I am fine for the next couple of weeks,”

Catherine smiled, “Well, mother nature does have to be considered in these things it would be a shame to organise something and then for people to have to cancel. Well, me and Robert will have a little think and see what we can come up with, we will drop you an email with all the details once they have been sorted.”

To Be Continued......... ........ .........