View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

Well, here goes ...

I first encounterd her when she responded to my online ad. The site on which I posted my ad has a reputation for poor responses, scams and pranksters, so initially I felt that her response was no different than the many others I had encountered. Still, I responded as politely as I could.

A little background on my ad, I posted an ad looking for people willing to be nude, with the possibility of a little petting, mutual touching with no sex involved. I think I'm past the age where sex is a must, and I'm perfectly fine with the intimacy that mutual touch and the feeling of skin-on-skin is more than sufficient, and yes, I would be willing to pay for that. i guess it's the reason why us bros, as we get older, look less for outright sex on this forum, and migrate to massages with teasing or hand jobs.

Anyway, let's call her S. S contacted me and after the usual pleasantries and discussions, we agreed on the terms and conditions of our meet, and we agreed to meet in Bugis.

I'm always very wary of first encounters, for I have been targetted by unscrupulous people before, but that's another story. We arranged to meet at the National Library.

S tried to describe her attire and where she was waiting, and I walked around trying to figure out which of the young ladies in the area was her. After some minutes of aimless searching, I decided to take the risk and told her to meet me at one of the budget hotels at Bugis.

After booking a room and waiting for what seemed to be an eternity, S finally showed up. At first glance she looked rather typical, a young lady, of average build and a sweet smiley demeanour. I would not describe her as hot, but more of the studious type you'd find in a library than doing these types of encounters.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 10-09-2017 at 09:01 PM.