View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
bro...i went to mustafa center, queensway and sportslink to check out on the new red jersey ...it cost ard 90+..whereas at Addidas shop..it will cost ard 105..

but the workmanship qty is a bit diff between the one available at addidas shop and other places...

the one available at addidas shop has a better workmanship...

wif regards to the reebok jersey..i have 2 ..one home (96/97 season) and one away (01/02 season)..hehehehehe..and not forgeting 1 addidas (95/96 season)..wonder who have the one wif the logo (candy)....i prefer tat one...
really ah bro ... i didnt knw there's a difference btn d jerseys sold at adidas shops n d ones in sports shops. surprised there's inferiority in quality!!!

yeah ... i too like d traditional CANDY one .. very Liverpool lor. but at that time i still a kid so dunno how to appreciate Liverpool. even if i do will not have d $$$ to buy ... unlike d kids tis days ... SIGH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
adidas shop gives 20% discount for payment by some credit cards. so price should be roughly the same. cant compare adidas with reebok. resisted buying the reebok one. 3 years back, liverpool's kit deal with reebok was coming to an end, adidas offered a very good deal but reebok broke the bank for continuation of the kit deal. alas, adidas bought over reebok and hence has the decision for adidas to kit liverpool. adidas quality much better.

have the candy and the crown paints one, but cant wear liao cos me've grown too big sideways liao...
hey bro, is d cr cd promo still on? cos i always go adidas shop, asked d staff n they always so bo discount leh. if have 20% then i would rather buy fr adidas loh. it's only $87.20 if less 20% off $109 (i thk tht's d retail???)

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.