Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
staylucky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batin in KL

Hi all,

Back from A**** massage at kelana. Read from a few brothers that its a good place to go so decided to give it a try.

Reached around 9, told the guy that i want massage. He then ask if i want normal oil massage, ginger oil massage or aroma oil massage. I opted for oil massage initially but due to him saying ginger oil is good, i almost took up the offer but still turned him down as its RM10 more.

So went into a corner room, wait for a few minutes but it seems long (maybe because there's nothing to do). Ok then 1 lady call Rose came into the room, wearing a big long sleeve t-shirt and jeans, so i stripped to my last piece(I normally stripped to last piece when I'm new to a place, don't want to scare the innocents haha). Then i asked her if need to stripped completely, she said yes, when i was pulling down my underwear, i noticed that she looked away and head downwards, started to feel if she is new or don't provide other services at all.

Next to the massage, I must say that she knows what she is doing, unlike those that randomly massage your body with no sequence, guess most of the brother here experienced that before. Massage is quite SOP, she does brushed my balls sometimes, but i think its not intentional. She covers me well with the towel so that i won't feel cold, she's very thoughtful in that sense. Very professional with massage and no rush, until she's done with my head(big head), she say "Ok", then follow by asking me something, but point towards my groin (I don't understand malay but can guess what she meant) so i just say ok. She went out to wash her hands (I like this), and came back with another bottle of oil then she massaged a bit of my legs again and start working on my little brother, she's really very shy when comes to face a dick it seems. Something to add on, she even cover her eyes when she asked me to turn over during the massage.

So during the Batin process, i tried to ask her if i can touch her, she say no, then i asked her again if she let me touch, I'll pay her RM50 more, she still say no. I'm not turned off by her answers but in fact makes me feel that she's merely wants to earn $$ through skills than body.

Anyway shooted after a while went wash up and went back to room to get dressed up. Here's the breakdown:

Name : Rose
Race : Malay
Face : 6/10 (plain Jane)
Language : English(very limited)/malay
Figure : Can't really tell through that dressing. But i think she should have quite good figure.
Service Attitude : 9/10
Batin : 7/10 (I don't know why i always get a cut like feeling on my bird after sex or HJ, can really see some part of my dick swollen too. Would appreciate if some brothers can advise me on this)
Dmg : RM78 (massage + batin) + RM30 (tips)
RTF : Maybe not, because have to travel 30mins by train to get there.