Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 24-10-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future
Re: fun in osaka

Just share my 1st original 'sushi' tasting

Wa lao this Tobita Shinci really tok kong. Bet it will cater to any samster who has high standard in the look department. I remind myself not to choose the first one that I like. After walking just one lane, one lane approx 200m, I already saw 3 chio bu. So I walk back and pick the one I like most.

Man, Jap talks a lot (a form of courtesy) and it looks like she is chirping as she brought me up and at the end of the deed, not during the deed of course. She brought in a menu and I reply "ichi man roku sen ni jū-funkan" She is a bit amaze and thought I can speak Jap. Like I say I just learn some basic to pian chiak pian chiak. She answers back and I 'catch no ball'. No worry as I have already memorised this standard reply "nihongo ga wakaranai. Eigo ka chūgokugo ka?" She laughs and now I truly appreciate the nuance of one way communication (when I order food, sama sama one way communication also can). She understands can liao. I will 'under stand' later. She then left and come back with a tray containing tea, nuts, sweets plus the lollipop which I read here. Man when I see the lollipop I smile.

Just to be very very certain that is indeed 'sushi', before the start of the session I scold her in Mandarin and look closely at her expression. Either she is a superb actor or she really does not understand. I incline more toward that she is a true Jap. Let me scold you in super vulgar Hokkien and see you can have poker face or not.

I perform my duty well for Singapore (Stand up for Singapore) and with 5 minutes left she reminded me. After firing my salvo, phew I was sextified and say "Anata wa utsukushī desu" pause a while and carry on "Hmm hijo ni utsukushī". She smile and reply "Thank you". After I piak piak her she now piak back ang mo not Jippun . Before she left she point to the lollipop. Now my turn to laugh and say hai hai

Left a happy man. Then I walk another lane, got even more chio one . I must come back again since Scoot now has direct flight and less than $550 with seat selection in.

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up: