View Single Post
Old 25-10-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 13
asdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok - 24/10 - 27/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttok6672 View Post
Bro... 26th you can :

9am : go Ekkamai Bus Terminal and take a bus down to Pattaya early morning.

12 pm : Reach there noon. Take lunch. Play ATV, Sky or Water Activities. Many other activities in Pattaya. Play anything you can find there

6pm : Evening, walk Central Marina shopping mall. Eat the western food there. Got big supermarket shop until you lost.

7pm - 8pm : Take a look at Sabai Dee and Honey Massage 2 which is adjacent to each other.

9pm - 10pm : Go Pattaya North Bus Terminal take bus back.

11.30pm : Reach Ekkamai Terminal. Go back hotel sleep.

*PS : You can go Soi Honey or whatever pub there to fit into your agenda*
Man, I was in Pattaya on the 13th and it was dead, lots of tourists but only foreign owned restaurants were serving alcohol, music was toned down A LOT as well. No go go or anything like that was open. That was the 1 year anniversary for King's passing.
This will be cremation which I think will be a bigger deal and I think even the massages won't be open.

To get from Sabai Dee massage to North bus terminal you need to take a cab, who knows who will be working.
Also check if buses are working to Pattaya as someone posted on the BKK thread, it seems like there is a complete shutdown - even 7/11 which was open on the 13th.

I'd suggest hit a supermarket before 26th and stackup, as well try to hookup with someone non-thai at the backpacker district on the 25th and you can spend the day on the 26th as you both probably have nothing to do.