View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
f.cuker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: ~*~ Angelina ~*~ angelic face, matched with devilish body...

120_______________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

6 Oct 2006 11:30 A.M.
Field agent F.cuker, a newbie from FLD of SBTF. With FRX (Field Report eXperience) at ZERO, he finally decided to take up the deadly assignment of checking out the recent penile tombs raids. Suspected penile raider, alias last known as Angelina, was known to be in SinG city. Travelling amist the unhealthly PSI new high of 130, nothing's gonna stop F.cuker from coming to terms with his contained personality, Mr Fu Cker.

11:34 A.M.
The sms alert from cell phone glared through the pants of F.cuker. It read, "Have you reach yet?" It was from Director Frank. "Darn the jam!", F.cuker blasted.

11:42 A.M.
Stepping out of the vehicle, F.cuker reached the Lair. Nervous at his first assignment, he sms Frank for more details. "Room XXX. Enjoy.", the text read.

11:45 A.M.
F.cuker standing at the door. He presses the bell, not knowing what to expect behind it. Hearing footsteps coming closer to the door, F.cuker could only wished Fu Cker can come out now. "He'll know what to do...", he said to himself silently.

11:46 A.M.
The door swung open. F.cuker was stunned by what he saw! Scanning up and down, Angelina was just as expected from info provided, although the portfolio did her no justice as she looked much better in person. {PIP upz!} Much tan in person, the CFM look with the tied up hair, and the perfect Bs peering through the mini Tee. As nerve wrecking as it was, F.cuker walked straight in and sat on the sofa, making small talk with the ever smiling Angelina.

11:48 A.M.
[water rushing sounds in the background] "Bath ready", she said. Stripping herself, the perfect Bs were the best at sight of the day despite the haze {STATS upz!}. F.cuker was waiting for the strip search (which he thought was customary for Agents and Suspects), but it did not happened as she made her way to the bath. "Nevermind... I know how to strip myself too...", he thought silently to himself and off himself of the clothes and followed into the bath.

11:50 A.M.
"You lie down", she said. And as he laid, his eyes still fixiated with the bosoms. She climbed in and proceeded with a bath massage and bath, while the hands of F.cuker was busy searching for hidden weapons. "Full, firm yet soft to the touch... Wet, bushy, yet warmer than the water..."

11:53 A.M.
Suddenly, Angelina saw the inevitable! "You shave?" as she was signalling a shaving motion. "Yes. I like it clean." as F.cuker rubba rubba the semi rigid member. She went off to mumble something in Thai and happily fondle the member even more. F.cuker had only wished that he took up Thai during his stay in FLD.

12:06 P.M.
No action in the bath so far as to raid F.cuker, but the bath was sensual and relaxing. Drying F.cuker up, she led him to the bed. Fearing for the worse, F.cuker wished he had taken the initiative. But all was too late! As Angelina spread his legs apart, small pecks and tonguing around the thighs and member... She licked and sucked and gave him a CFM look. "So clean. I like..." while grabbing his balls and that was the last words she said.

12:10 P.M.
F.cuker was done for. Fighting for control of the relentless sucking, fondling, deep throating, wet, warm, swirling... He closes his eyes to keep the imagery out, but the slurping wet sounds are just too much to bear! As Angelina senses she can't cum him this way {BBBJ upz!}, out popped the CD and before F.cuker can react, she was riding and raiding him of his penile sanity.

12:14 P.M.
Fighting back all the sensory, F.cuker could do no less. "Mr Fu cker must come rescue me now!" His hands grabbing the breasts in delight, squeezing and sucking the life outta them. Flipping Angelina over, though much to her surprise, he pumped her in a rythematic motion, coupled with louder moans and more ferocious hugging. As this point in time, F.cuker tried to french her, but it seems chemistry was not to his doing {Fenching N.A.}. Without much hesitation then, F.cuker banged harder and faster. "She was just so wet, tight, and cumming together was just wonderful." as he thought to himself after round 1 {FJ upz!}

12:22 P.M.
Sensing round 1 has finished, Angelina was quick to clean up. Out came the CD and the tissue as she ever so gently wipe it clean. Then off to the bath she went leaving F.cuker naked on the bed with the darn Tv. Feeling bare and naked, F.cuker grab his towel and laid there staring at the TV.

12:23 P.M.
Out came Angelina in her towel wrapped around her body. She offered massage and more small talk was initiated about almost everything. Soccer, her love in badminton, beaches, prices of LCD Tvs, palmistry, breasts sizes of SinG city, her travels in other cities... Her massage was lightest to the touch, or was she afraid she'll hurt F.cuker given his skinny frame.

12:45 P.M.
"You want to make love again?" said Angelina in her beest CFM look. Glancing at the time, F.cuker was counting down the minutes to 120. Never a person to fuck for the sake of fucking, he gently decline and asked her to lay beside him and he hugged her and TCSS while continuing to run down the time. More talk on her grumbling tummy (haven't ate breakfast yet), her love to visit the city, shopping, perhaps even photo with the Merlion... {GFE upz!}

12:55 P.M.
F.cuker senses his time is up, he sat up and signalled for a shower. Alone he went and upon coming out of the bath, he was surprised that Angelina was already dressing up as well. Putting his clothes back on himself, he fished out his Vitamins M and handed over to her. Feeling generous, he added another 20 to her.

12:59 P.M.
As F.cuker was walking out of the door, he began to realise that raiders are more fun to track down as opposed to his earlier years of clubbing, laying girls on a high, etc. "WYSIWYG... and FRX 1 now..." he said to himself silently and the lift opened to welcome him back to the real world...
Name : Angelina
Origin: TG
Stats : Verified correct
PIP (Person-in-Portfolio) : Much tanner, and more pleasing to the eye with a CFM look
BBBJ : Hardworking gal that paid full attention, even to my "clean" member
FJ : Kinda commercial but then isn't this a commercial trade
GFE : Perhaps I was luckier although not enough chemistry to frenching
Overall : Enjoyable perhaps it's my first involvement in FLD
RTF: Too much Terrorists to track down, next mission Director Hugoman's Celine.
P.S. As this is my FIRST FR, there are no points given to be fair to myself, Director Frank aka Beauthaiful, and the mission. Also, no mention of ATT as i've no comparison, and CIM as i opt not too.