View Single Post
Old 13-10-2006, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 19
Keong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Story: Bus Stop Rape (For those who have time)

"Get on all fours, slut. Get down on all fours like the bitch dog you are. Yeah, go on. He shoved his foot against her ass and she dropped to her hands and knees.

"Raise that little ass, and spread your legs. That's it. You've done this plenty of time before." She trembled violently, almost throwing up as her guts churned. She waited for him to get down behind her, to use her, rape her. She thought of all the times she had fought to keep her virginity and what a stupid waste that had been.

"Reach back between your legs, slut, and play with yourself. I want you to get all warmed up for me." She closed her eyes in new humiliation.

"Jerk off for me. I want to see those fingers jerking off that tight little cunt box."

She reached back with one hand, her trembling fingers touching her vaginal entrance, rubbing in jerky movements.

"Harder, slut!" he snarled. "Rub that little snatch."

She rubbed harder as he watched.

"Stick your finger up your asshole!"

The words struck her like a blow.

"Do it, you white whore!"

She eased her fingers higher, up against her asshole, then slowly pressed one finger against her crinkled little anal opening. She felt her hand gripped tightly, his fingers pressing her finger straight and jamming it into her asshole hard.

He pumped her own finger up and down in her asshole as she whimpered and moaned and sobbed.

"Dirty little whore," he sneered.

She heard his zipper and her whimpers turned to tears again. She closed her eyes and waited, trembling violently, then sensed his movement behind her. She felt his hands on her behind, rubbing, squeezing. A hand cupped her pubic mound then and began squeezing that.

"Nice," he said.

She felt pressure against her pussy, the pressure growing greater. She felt his cock sliding into her, forcing its way into her tight, dry vagina. She winced, gritting her teeth against the pain, praying for it to be over.

"UUUUHhhhhhhhhh!" she cried, as he thrust forward. His cock stabbed into her with savage force, ramming deep into her, smashing through her hymen without even slowing down. She felt a deep heartache at losing her hard held cherry and in such a way.

He gripped her hips hard, beginning to jerk and twist his prick inside her, ignoring her whimpers and cries, heedless of the pain he was causing her. He threw his hips forward hard thrusting his cock into the center of her belly, burying his thick, bloated prong inside her.

"Yeaaahhhh. How's it feel, whore? How's it feel with a big nigger cock in your belly? Bet you love it. Don't you, slut? Huh? Love it, don't you? Huh?" He slapped the side of her head.

"Don't you?" he demanded.

"Yes," she sobbed.

"I knew it. I knew you were a cheap slut when I saw you."

He fucked her with hard, brutal strokes, the pain almost unbearable to her. She felt like she was being disembowelled, ripped open from the crotch inward. She swayed and shook and bit her tongue as he rutted into her with cruel strokes.

"Uh, yeahhhh!" he grunted, thrusting harder still and then giving as series of hard, sharp thrusts into her.

"Oooh babyyy," he gasped. "You got it now. Got my juice up inside you. Got my cum in your cunt box."

She felt nauseous at the thought, yet also tremendously gratified that he had finished. She hoped against hope he would soon leave.

She felt his cock pump a few more times but she could tell it was softening. He pulled it out and she closed her eyes in relief.

"Okay, slut, come with me." He gripped her arm and jerked her to her feet, then dragged the naked woman out of the shelter and across the street. Her feet froze on the cold concrete as he led her onto the sidewalk and then into a small thicket of woods on the other side.

He led her in a few feet then through her down on her knees.

"Suck it hard again, whore." He held his cock in one hand and her hair in the other. He pressed his cock, oily and wet, against her lips. She kept them tightly closed, staring at it in horror.

"Suck it, slut!" he hissed. "Open your mouth or I'll break your fucking teeth."

She did as he ordered and he pushed his wet, dirty cock into her mouth. Again she almost threw up but feared he'd kill her.

"You're gonna suck me hard and then I'm gonna fuck you right up your tight, buttery little asshole," he sniggered.

"Oh please noo!" she sobbed, trying to pull away, tearing her mouth free of his cock briefly.