Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
aitxlol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h43

Girl 15
Tried her 5 times, reason to be stated below

Looks: 7/10
She has the chinese milf (not say old but would say 25-27 look), not slim and not fat is those type nice proportion.

Body: 1.65m or so, slightly broad shoulders.
Her boobs C/D soft, feels natural. Haven't asked her natural or not...shall ask next time.

Shower was SOP with no action. She could speak abit of chinese because she worked in Malaysia before. Went to bed where she licked my whole body and licked my balls. Before sucking the cock, she asked me "condom or no?" and I told her no condom. She is good at BBBJ with her strokes varying but abit of teeth. She will lick the whole shaft then deep throat it and the just suck it really hard. If you cannot control well, might just shoot there inside her mouth. Overall, you can tell she is experienced w BBBJ la.

Backstory (before fucking review)
I need to give a backstory before I review the fucking experience. I visited another girl (totally forgotten the number) which was next room to girl 15, during this visit...the moan from girl 15's room was freaking LOUD. Microphone LOUD, at that time, i didnt give much thought and thought that perhaps the customer fucking her was super good at it. I finally found out who the girl is....

This is where the exceptional part of her begins...capped on and she rode me. The first minute was just okay moaning...then she started moaning so loudly like in JAV!!! It is those stereo surround sound JAV like moans. Trust me...it will super turn you on. Knowing this, I wanted to take control and fuck her really hard. My cock still in her, i sat up and let her ride me abit...then pushed her down into missionary. I pumped her slowly at first with my cock going in and out fully. Then changed my pumps into much faster ones! She was moaning so freaking loud that I was scared the next door customers will just come over to watch! I could tell her she was really enjoying the fuck because she placed one of her legs on the mirror and held back the other leg w her hands, giving my cock even more access to her wet pussy. And could hear the "piak piak" wet sound as I pumped her hard. When you fuck this girl hard, she moans very loudly. I really enjoy doggy w the mirror so turned her around and fucked her against the mirror. Her boobs were swaying left and right as I fuck her really really hard. And cummed during doggy inside her.

She does not french and only allow pecks on the cheek and lips.

She has been around for awhile already so not sure if going back soon...fuck her while you can bros!

RTF: Yes Yes Yes, the fuck experience is really very very JAV like. The moans are ....just wow!