Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: WH02 - New cat 150 PRC house at Westerhout Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcrave123 View Post
What a huge pity! I guess when I see her (Mi Xue) after seeing bro JasperCheeBye FR, my experience was more than good! I think perhaps she use to lax, now maybe business no good so try to reform possible?

Anyway, I paid $80, this was my encounter.

It's been awhile since I tried CAT150. Frankly, if I only need to spend $80 for CAT150 kind of girls why not? So quickly I went down to try bro JasperCheeBye recommendation and was presently surprised when I see her, she is very pretty (Pls pardon my $80 taste but truly she is really very pretty to me). I was excited and thrill so very quickly I gave money to okt.

In the shower she was very sweet and made me calm down by kissing me and hugging me, slowly she sticks her tongue in my mouth and frenched me. I was holding her body very tight, squeezing her breast and butt and autoroam her whole body. She is slim and to me, she resembles my pretty high school teacher with a bit of sophistication. I am very erected to be caress by such a beautiful lady. In bed, she eats my hard cock and savours my balls, licks my bum and AR until I sibeiX2 song!!!

I then grab hold of her lovely yummy breast and humped her hard from behind a few times until she screamed! Her moan is also very arousing, she is very pro-active, can tell me what to do so that we can both enjoy.

Look wise : 7.9 - 8
Kiss/French : 8
BBBJ(Plus licking of balls) : 8
AR (with condom) : 7.8 (consider very good)
Catbath (licking and seducing my whole body) : 8.5
69 : 8.9
FJ : 9.5 (Ha! I really enjoy! She was very passionate)
GFE : 9.9

RTF : Yes! For more Steamy moments!

I feel I will prefer 1hr so can enjoy much longer. Two thumbs up.
I have to agree with bro FR

I have tried Mi Xue on many occasion and the description is so damn right

I enjoy painting her small pussy. Maybe she is one of the WL whom has not had kids, her little pussy is so cute looking with no smell. painting is enjoyable. its like making love with your gril friend.

I dont know if she offer painting to anyone yet , cause i look for her twice a week type.

Go for the big room with sofa .

i ask her to hold on the sofa and bang her doggie. reason because the room is near the living area and make sure the gals outside can hear the moan and the scream.

By the way , she does look like some HK actress , Xuan Xuan .

last but not least , the set up of the shop is friendly where we can watch the gals up front and close.

cheers