Thread: So Shiok Ah!
View Single Post
Old 14-02-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

Masturbating with a panty feels really good. Guys who have tried will know what I am talking about.

Me: “I am feeling it…”
Judy: “Then just let it come.” ~Tilts her neck slightly inwards and looked at her tits, telling me to ejaculate on them, as usual.~

Me: “Ok.”
But after a while…

Me: “Can shoot into your mouth?”
Judy: “No ~ Why should I get a mouth full of semen?”

Me: “Because I think you look very sexy. The other time you let me shoot in your mouth and swallowing my sperm, the image is still in my mind.”
Judy: “Really? Sexy?”

Me: “Ya… Please… I am really cumming…”
Judy: “Shift up a bit.”

While on my knees, I moved towards her until my cock was like only 5 cm away from her lips.

Judy: “Cumming already?”
Me: “Ya… Very soon… Don’t stop…”

She opened her mouth, awaiting my sperm. And there she had it. After the first shot went into her mouth, she immediately placed her mouth onto my cock. Every single drop went in without spillage. I took her hand and masturbate myself. It was like holding her hand to masturbate me.

After I had my shot, I sat on the bed, looking at her swallowing my cum. What a sight to behold.

Then, I went off the bed, to the wardrobe. I wanted to see her collection of bras.

Me: “Is this yours? Why I never see you wear before?”

She turned around and have a look. She shook her head and mumbled “Hmm hmm”, and pointed to Sofian’s bed. She was still swallowing my cum, and she was trying to tell me that the bra belongs Sofian. I looked at the bra, the cups were big. I then looked at the tag and saw ‘C’. Sofian is a C-cupper. I put the bra back and looked into another drawer. I saw some familiar bras – Judy‘s. The panties were there too. All the material felt so good.

Judy: “Pass me one new panty.”
Me: “Huh? Why? Your one is on the bed what…”

Judy: “You masturbated with that panty just now… Might have been stained by your sperm. Risky.”
Me: “Oh… True. So which one you want?”

Judy: “随便啦.”

I took the purple one.

Me: “Nah. This one looks sexy.”
Judy: “Go take a wet tissue.”

With that, we cleaned ourselves up, dressed up and left for dinner.

Hot Video:
https://openload.co/f/E28GSVro2sA