View Single Post
Old 25-12-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 6
darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!
Re: Driving may not be boring

Lucky got some time now, so gonna continue.

Me: So.....you just want to see right?
Sweetie: can i come near to see?
Me: if you want *My heart is pumping fucking fast*
Sweetie: *she bend down and came closer, about 5-7cm or so away from my dicky*
Sweetie: *She use her right index finger and gently tap the tip of my dick and put into her mouth*
Me: *Look at her* - what you doing?
Sweetie: i see the wet, so i touch and. why you ask? you saw me do
Me: *laughed* - so is it nice?
Sweetie: *just gave the head movement - Yes*
Me: if you want....you know. you can ho...hold it. if you want la
Sweetie: i can hold? yes, i....want hold
Me: *shifted my body a bit cos im way too fucking hot and horny* - sure sure. slowly ok
Sweetie: *She push the seat back herself and move her body to face me better and i can see her right arm stretching towards my dick*
Me: *in my head - YES YES YES!!! YES LA!*
Me: slowly and nice ok
Sweetie: she just gave the sound *Shhhh*
Me: ok, i quiet
Sweetie: *Instead of just grabbing it, she use her fingers to sayang across my left pelvis then slowly hold on to it, her face at the point looks like HUNGRY and DEPRIVE from sex*
Sweetie: very warm and i can feel the moving
Me: yo..you..like it very much and i happy you like *i cannot talk properly for a moment*
Sweetie: so you said i can....ea..eat and swal...low right?
Me: *Eye closed* - yes yes, you want then i give you
Sweetie: *she let go her hand and sat back up slowly, tied her hair like pony tail and came back into position*

At that point, im not saying anything or do anything. all i know is my eyes are closed and anticipating the wet mouth engulf my dick!

about maybe 10 sec or so, i felt my dick super warm and i knew it! she put it into her mouth!!!! thats when i opened up my eyes from then on.

i look down and all i see is the back of her head bobbing up and down. slow and steady, the top she was wearing apparently quite short, so as she bend towards my dick and sucking it nicely. her top curl upwards a bit and i saw on my left her beautiful skin. I cannot tahan so i move my left hand to her back and run her back slowly while she's giving my one of my best night cock sucking.

She pickup her pace a bit and started the sound effect when girls suck cock. basically, suck cock sound.

Me: feel so good sweetie, you making me crazy
Sweetie: *stop blowing and sat back up* - you like i do? good?
Me: yes, its so nice and i love it
Sweetie: you want some more?
Me: yes if you can?
Sweetie: *just smiled and back to sucking*
Me: slow sweetie

After just one minute of blowing, she sat back up again and said -

Sweetie: you can take out your shirt?
Me: *never hesitate anymore* - ok, can

After i took it out, instead of continue blowing me, she came to my neck and started teasing me with her tongue. as she was doing that, i slowly pull the lever of the seat and slowly push my body backwards so i can lay down. she stopped and did the same. and continue her licking on my neck, ive got very sensitive neck so it was really hard to focus. my mind was, i hope is not only be a night blowjob and thats it. i hope it will last - Eternally and more. suddenly, my mind just started visualizing me eating her wet soaked pussy. i havent got such hard on for damn long, its crazily good!

so while she was teasing my neck with her tongue, i gently rise both my hands and hold her face and tilt it so both of us can look at each other. i move my head forward and kiss her forehead first and right away, i kiss her lips once, and i want to go for the 2nd kiss to her lips, as im about to touch her lips with mine, she stick her tongue out. i just took it in and we kissed passionately, i bite her lips gently and both of us are breathing loudly.

While we kiss for dont know how long, she concurrently slide her left hand down and started stroking it while we are still frenching very deeply. i relax the kiss and said -

Me: sweetie, slowly rub ok *didnt use stroke as she might not get it*
Sweetie: *just gave a sweet smile and went back to kissing*

As we both still kissing and biting each other lips gently. both my hands now move down to her waist and slide back upwards, tucking into her t-shirt while moving up. wanted to release her bra. but i was shock! she never wear any dam bra! so i detour from the back and slowly move to the front. and yes, finally im grabbing her beautiful fair complexion boobs. its soft and her nipple is rock hard. while kissing i talk -

Me: your boobs so nice and soft
Sweetie: you like?
Me: yes! its big too! *we are still kissing*
Sweetie: C size - *after she said that, she pulled off from the kiss, gave me a seductive stare and took her t-shirt off*
Me: *swallow saliva and shake head* - woah, very nice and beautiful!

I sat up a bit and move my head slowly towards her left boobs and started off by using my tip of my tongue to tease her left nipple and slowly to the right. She started to let out moans over moans which got me more into the mood! apparrently, as she was moaning, she accidentally leak her saliva onto my head! and i heard her saying -

Sweetie: ah sh..*think is a Korean thing of like how e say - Jialat*
Me: *while teasing her boobs from left to right and right to left* - its ok sweetie. i know. no problem.

Alright, need to go somewhere now. hopefully can continue later. as im writing this, im recalling that moment and is giving me hard on too. i hope bros can wait patiently. i'll be back! do UP me if my story trigger some of your senses! =)