View Single Post
Old 19-02-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Travel to the North (Woodlands/Marsiling/Admiralty)-嫖向北方

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester999 View Post
To those bros thinking of 'upping' their package just to get GF conversations or specials,

STOP.

You guys are the reasons our playground(s) becomes like this over the many years.

Don't be WEAK.

You want GF conversations you go out meet some real people make some real friends. You want special go to places that offers directly. You want to fuck go to geylang or find FL. Or if you want to go massage, just concentrate on the massage. If the place doesn't have the 'thing' you want, just move on to other places until you find one.

The general services in SG are already on the decline trending from :
- 88 (or whatever) package to provide fake prostate massage
- Originally not offering special but due to desperate customer, started to do so but only to people who've taken up 'higher' packages. And the special is not even that good most of the time.
- Friendliness was CHOSEN to be given to people who pay more.

The money go up, but the services never really.
We as customers is suppose to be served well. Not the other way round.
The fact that some place/girls purposely manipulate us like this just infuriates me. But You know why? It's the weakness and demand.

Brothers please think,
We are always complaining about inflation but this kind of thing we ok?
This is worse than any inflation!

I'm not saying don't go find joy, but we all still can have some self-control when it comes to choices and budgets. Don't 被牵着鼻子走。

Peace out.
Sibei agree!