View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Today's Straits Times again featured a British Footballer attached to a local football club marrying a local chinese gal. In fact, two such examples of local gals marrying SWM were cited. And in the report, it stated that more and more Singaporean ladies are marrying SWM.

I remember a friend of mine who used to love SWM a lot. She was with a number of SWM before she finally settled for a french man. After that, they moved back to a town near paris. She told us that life was so hard and she really regretted marrying that guy.

Its an undeniable fact that SWM can sweet talk well, much better than local man. But its also undeniable that they sweet talk every other woman they meet. Anything eastern is in fashion now. I remember my British University classmate told me that its a trend to play with asian pussies. Go west and follow the western trend and u will end up like them, marrying a few times throughout your life.

We wish Singapore ladies the best in their future endeavours.