View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 16
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Korean Girls Review !

FR for Seo Yeon

Had this Gem by Iconick. Kudos to him, he recommended a slim girl knowing I don’t like chubby types.
Looks: a bit older than pictures but can tell it’s her
Body: 8/10 really nice.
Boobs: Enhanced C like the pics and videos
She wore a nice black thong and a beautiful dress. Looks like an OL. She wore make up and looks very professional like an OL
Definitely won’t reject.
During the session she quite shy. But once engine starts she can kiss and French and blow! She will call me Oppa from time to time. Amazingly our communication was bad cos I don’t speak Korean. After a while I found out she spoke Japanese and we communicated so well in Japanese. It’s like suddenly I understand her and she understands me.

All in all she is a good bonk and worth the money. I tip her too for her good service and attitude