Thread: Merlin Tower
View Single Post
Old 25-07-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Merlin Tower

Went roaming around from lvl 1 to lvl 4 spa. But did not go into the spa as it looks deserted.. Didnt see any prc walking around. Mostly saw indons, thai?, or malays sitting around. Not all are a looker or show cleavage... those big boobs comes with a tummy package. Perhaps I went too early?

Tried the one at lvl 1 which one of the bro says have teasing but not sure whether is it the one or not. Opted for Indonesia style massage for 90 mons at rm90. Led into one of the two cubicles covered by curtains and partition. Lie down on the towel and can feel something wet. Not sure whether is it one of the bro here says the one which they never wash and fold back the towel shop. Felt kind of gross and smelly. Stripped but still wore my underwear. The massage was good and strong. Hope to have some teasing but there was none... halfway through, she request to go toilet which i allowed. Than soon there were kids coming into the outlet. Can hear a kid sobbing and another woman claming the kid to sleep. Another kid was coming in and out of the outlet and the outside noise is kind of irritating whenever he leaves the door unclosed. While massage my butt with the oil, the ml told me to strip my underwear and I was hoping this kind can have some teasing. But still, no rubbing of the balls or dick... feel so sad. But at lesst the massage was good. Till the end of the massage than she pop the gq, hj rm50, hj with exposing of boobs rm100. I rejected as it was highly priced. She decrease it down to rm80 but still kind of high. Dont want to spoilt the market but accepting a high price for the bro patronizing there so rejected the extras. Rather go back and look at my rm50 notes and do my own hj...

And also the wall is so thin that can hear the chinese music from the next door outlet. Cant even enjoy the massage quietly. Sigh......

Budget place, dont expect a good quality place. At least the massage is strong which I like.

Rtf merlin tower? Unless any bros here have good suggestion.