Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Machking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Long overdue FR on Yumlko by Icnick

RTF her and both experience were equally superb and worthy of reminiscing which is what prompted me to pen this down even after a week.

As with what the bros before me had described vividly, my experience with her was nothing short of amazing. Shortly after entering the room, we locked ourselves into long passionate kisses as she attacked my lip spontaneously with her soft bites while my disobedient hands moved instinctively to feel the wonders of her gorgeously-shaped body. Next I beckoned her to the armchair by the mirror had her knelt before me to blow me. Her bj was so stimulating that i had to stopped her before losing control of my ducts. The messy sight of her face covered with my precum and her saliva in her one-piece tight-hugging black dress was simply unforgettable.

I followed her to the bathroom for a mouthwash and not before long we found ourselves in deep embrace dancing to the soft tune of the music she played in the room while i unzip her dress. It was arousing watching her stood shy and helpless in her state of nakedness waiting for my advancement.

I pushed her gently to the bed and began exploring all corners of her sensitive body earlier hidden from sight. She then crawled and rest by the bed frame to part her thighs and unfold her now dripping wet pussy lips to reveal her pleasure hole. Took her cue and grabbed her by her thighs and dived my face straight into her pussy. The naturally intoxicating scent of her moist pussy beckoned me to go deeper and more vigorously with my tongue.

Desperately gasping for air after burying my face on her pussy for 5 mins, I sat back and saw the yearning in her eyes that she wanted me inside her. I rested myself on the bed and she went on top of me as i let her took control. She used her hands to guide my dick into her mysterious hole and instantly i felt her tightness as i moved my hip in tandem with hers with our hands clasped to alleviate the pressure on her legs. True to what other bros had stated, her stamina while performing cg was incredible as our body merged for an undeterminable amount of time with her weight and flesh writhing on me.

Not to be outdone by her, i took back the initiative and laid her swiftly on the sofa by the mirror to pump her doggy. I pounded my dick into her vigorously as i watched her face twisted into a mix of ecstasy and blurriness on the mirror.

Finally we went missionary on the bed and burst into climax together shortly with her heaving a sigh of relief after having exhausted all her energy. I stepped out of the bathroom after cleaning myself only to find her in her bath robe collapsing her face on the dressing table.

Thanks icnick for his consistency in bringing in goodquality girls and willingness to accomodate my schedule.