Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by nincomput View Post
Name: Baby
Origin: Hunan

Based on the great reviews from all the bros here, wanted to try Selina. Unfortunately, was told that she is on a break this week. With some built up horniness, I selected Baby instead. And boy was that a good decision!

After showering me carefully with a standard bath and with some rubbing with her breasts, I thought this session would be quite standard. However, after coming out of the shower, as I lay on the bed. Baby showed her playful and naughty side when she told me she wanted to rape me with a grin. She gave me a wet catbath, with her tongue running all over my body. The naughty girl then teased my cockhead with her tongue tip, looking at me with a CFM look. This was when I told her I wanted to return the favor. After feeling my tongue on her, the girl was squirming and moaning. This was a girl who really likes sex as she got really wet really fast. By the time I was done with my tongue, she was begging me to bang her. Finished her off in both missionary and anal.

Here are my ratings for her(One’s man meat is another’s poison)
Looks: 9/10(Cute student look)
Boobs: 7/10(Not for boobs Lover, nipples are sensitive though)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 10/10 (Very responsive)
GFE: 10/10 (We just cuddled together after sex while she teased my cock)
French: Can tell she don’t really like
Painting: Yes

Note: Baby suggested that she can do tarma with her best friend Abby.
Woah, PRC that does anal, very long no see liao. Baby here i come Thanks for sharing bro!