Old 22-10-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
chillichanga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Decided to visit this lady a few weeks ago. Didnt see any review for her in this thread (maybe there was, but i coulndt bother to plow thru beyond pages 150 and below)

Texted her during lunchtime and made an appointment for 8pm. She replied in a mixture of chinese and english. Told her that my mandarin was at best 5/10. Sge replied no problem. She can speak basic english.

The Location:
An apartment in River Valley area. Well her advertisement already stated clearly her location. So no need to use codewords. Along the main road with a side road for parallel parkng. At night might be a bit busy with a few pubs along the road. Just so happen there was an event at one of the club nearby at the time of my meeting with her. So there lots of people around. But her apartment was quite secluded. No guards or code needed to key in. Just tell her you have arrived and she will buzz u in on the elevator. She wont give you the unit number. Just follow her instructions. Act blur, live longer.

The Meetup:
Once i step out of the elevator, I was quite lost untill a husshed voice whispered. "pssssst here"
So i walked over and yeah, true enough its her. Looks matched everything on the advertisement. Lovely smile, pretty for her age 40s maybe?  She is a small sized lady though. No taller than 1.5m? i guess. But my oh my. Those boobs. Those boobs. Tight tshirt, hot pants. Straight away Madison Ivy came to my mind.  (Google if you need to. But make sure you are not at work.)

She sat down at the sofa and verified with me whether i'm the one who has been txting her. After some small chit chat, in basic english, she gave me a towel and told me to shower alone. Once i got out of the shower, things began to go slightly downhill.

contd..