View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Everything you want to know about Swinger Cruises

Ok, just a quick FYI here. Someone posted on post #44 about hygiene among the swinger community. I will mention here about female private parts on these swinger cruises and how it pertains to hygiene. Firstly, these swinger cruises are, by my estimate, 80-90% Caucasian white couples, and almost 99% of the couples are from western countries like the US, canada, Europe, Australia, etc. The custom nowadays in these parts of the world is for the women to shave or wax their pussies bald or with a small landing strip. At the very least, they are very neatly trimmed with very little hair there. Does this make for a more hygienic environment? Yes, I think it does. You can see everything and its easier for the women to clean and maintain it. Asian women on the other hand, don't generally have a lot of pubic hair, and so they don't shave, trim, or wax and shave their pussy. I would say maybe less then 5% of asian women remove their pubic. This is just my personal observation. However, the pubic hair is still there, and there is always the chance that they do not wash it properly and hence there is a smell and what not. So, are western women with their bald pussies more hygienic then asian women with hairy pussies. Again, I think you have to look at the whole package, and as mentioned, there is really no generalization on this topic. Cheers.