View Single Post
Old 29-01-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
Metalfang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMetalfang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 💞Sensual Lynn💞

Dear Bros,

Please beaware of sensuallyn.

On 28 Jan a make an appointment with her for 29 Jan 12pm. She requested a transfer of $950 through ibanking to secure the booking. As I was sincere in making the appointment I proceeded with the transfer.

However, not long after the transfer I received an urgent message which I need to leave Singapore for a while. As such I contacted her on the 28 and requested if it is possible to deduct the deposit (stated in the forum 100) and transfer me back the remaining sum.

She suggested for me to reschedule the appointment but as I do not know how long I will be away for, I politely decline. She then told me that as she had already push away other appointments (note that I have inform her early), I will need to forfeit 50% of the $950.

I decided not to make things ugly and agree to it as it was partly my fault for cancelling the appointment.

As expected till now there is no sight of the remaining sum which she said she will transfer back and no response from her when prompted (even though she was online)

To me actually I am not that hard up for the cash, just the whole dealing with her left a bad taste in my mouth. I blame myself for being so naive (as I have transfer fund in advance with other FLs before with no drama) and should have just stick to my regulars.

So warning to bros who want to book her, do it at your own risk.