View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
last time u go bkk hospital what they check then issue a medical cert
i check with the district office see clinic acceptable anot. some district office only accept government hospital. but my wife to be called the hospital they said they dont know about it.. as they dont know what diseases need to be check for marriage?
or just tell the government doctor i need a medical cert for marriage?
Just go any small clinic and say u need the medical cert for marriage, think is same for making driving license....they just do simple check on blood pressure etc and issue to say you are healthy.........bkk hospital about 1000 baht but very long ago I forget, after that did a few more in small clinic near huay kwang area about 100 or 200 baht only.

If district office got the document for u to show what requirement documents u need to produce, just show that to doctor and he will know what to do.