View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: New 2033 (Previously L28H31A)

Bonked Chen Xi 晨曦 (Hse 2033) for the 1st time. 1 hr session.

1. Debuted 4 months ago. From Hu Bei. Long hair, standing at 1.61m, about 48 kg, nice slim petite body with attractive slim leg. Pretty slim face with medium sharp nose, big attractive eyes and lips, sharp chin. Its a Pretty face to me. Enhanced C boobs on her slim petite body. Overall, its my Cai ) . A small fox tattoo (seemed to me) on her shoulder and a small leaf tattoo on ankle.

2) No raw rub. She said wait rub and rub then the dick just lood inside ......i was amused and embarrassed, hahaha, knn.

3) Good and nice frenching with tongue fight throughout the session. I drank two little loads of her saliva.

4) No painting. Tight pussy to me. Very nice for thrusting and grindings. The pressure of the cunt with the rubbing of her nice body and legs and frenching and her fake (still erotic) slutty moans and looking on her pretty face made me ravaged her rounds over rounds. Fucking shiok !! Before sex, she said she felt a bit scared as looking on my arm muscles and my dick, lol. ( She said so. Not i said one, haha).

5. Accomodating to my desired sex positions. Willing to please. Hot and steamy bonk. Nice doggie in standing with her erotic head turning for frenching while i carressed and squeezed her C boobs. Very Sextified tight cunt doggie on bed till i ejected and get conquered.

6. According to her , she does AR with cap and BBBJ (customers who look clean). No CIM.

Overall, a very nice and sextisfied bonk with a pretty WL of erotic frenching, nice pettite body and nice legs and tight pussy (with my 0.01 cap) with a willing to please attitude. Really Fucking Shiok !!!