View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 12
cookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Classic FLs 2011 - 2014

My FL virginity was given to Penny from City Angels. Told her i was new and to lead me. Didn't cheat my money (& feeling), gave me a good time. Can still remember her location and her looks probably (it's been so long).

(I personally like the "hide-and-seek" feeling when going to FL's place, have been to a variety of places and got my eyes opened to the intricacies of this line. Condos with security is still a no for me.)

Another lady i had fond memories of was one who advertised on a few websites at a time, but business wasn't good for her. I could always over-stay after our sessions and hug on bed. There was once i even accompanied her to buy groceries then went back to her place to chill even more; hugged, then petted each other. If not for the fact that my family members would get suspicious for overnight outside, i would have slept over at her place. I feel very comfortable with her.

Yan Zi from SGL (recent, within 2-3 years). The shy masseur who will ask you to close your eyes when she strips. Always have nice music on, once showed me the pool at her condo and asked me to visit her for a swim one day. But her location was a bit far, only visited her a few times, and never did fulfill the promise of a swim. Despite her shy nature and no BJ/FJ, her other services are cranked to 11. She is indeed from masseur background, i enjoyed her presses and frank, chatty personality.

Other stand-outs:
  • Yang Yang (BBBJ princess): so spontaneous.
  • a certain Bella: location was behind a coffee shop (go around the coffee shop to the back, discreet and out of nowhere a head pops out to suck you in). Very game lady, dresses up (fur lingerie and cat ears etc) and open to photos.

I missed the era when FJs were the main dish, and not dangled as an up-sell like now. Hence i'm no longer active in this scene unless i need a really good massage (have never upgraded from massage to FJ before too). Not to mention the service quality back in those days...

Last edited by cookie; 05-08-2020 at 06:29 PM.