View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrocket69 View Post
A colleague of mine whom was attached. We will book hotel about once or twice a week to sleep together. She wasnt active with her bf for 6 months already when she met me. I know im bad, but during sex the fact that she is attached actually turns me on. But the biggest regret was impregnating her, having to abort without her bf knowing even to this day.
Kudos to u bro......u can keep such a sexy secret for so long w/o being discovered by her bf..u r lucky there is no tell tale sign to expose the notti deed to him....but the taking away of a little life of a baby in the womb is a terrible act, to me it's like murder in real life...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor