View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardlove View Post
let's all remember that MLs are also human too.
They are in this line to pursue their dreams and goals.
Other than that, they can be quite lonely.
Let's treat them nicely and they'll do the same to us.

Stay safe bros ����
Bro, dont you worry about them. In Singapore they are guaranteed not lonely la

Pay a visit to any of them and you'll know. Singapore guys treat them very very very well !

We are better than Grab or Panda Food. Pizza from high end Italian restaurant? No problem. Famous Bak Kut Teh or Black Thorn Durians? Done! All delivered on time and best of all, free of charge!

For conversation and some press press here and there, we pay an average of $110 per hour. I'm sure minimum wage if instituted wont be anywhere close.

Daily invitations to dinners, outings and staycays. I've seen the text messages. Fuyoh! I'd be so much a happier person if I get these kinds of invites even once a week. Hahaha.

The only stress they have is being tired from all the cuddling and conversation. So no need to worry about them

PS. Oh the pizza was really delicious! Thanks bro, whoever you are.