View Single Post
Old 29-10-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!
Re: Legal Lobang in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
When i first come into Thailand, ever thought of that...but decided not to.
But really need to understand more in details how the swallows behave. Heard some people started and end up wind up too.. the swallows just dont want to enter into their building, even they add in the latest device to attract the birds.. but sure must near to sea side area or not im not too sure about this...
yes only suitable for coastal town with many green around. need to get a good consultant but i feel largely depend a lot on luck. which is what make me think twice. have some invest a lot good setup in the end very little bird come. some just anyhow cheap cheap setup a lot of bird come. but good thing about bird house is (as for now) no need to apply permit or company, foreigner also can do. for now garmen dun really put much restrict on bird house harvest, except for processing and export. as long as no neighbor complaint. also its mainly 1 time cost, running cost only electricity. but if no bird come... siao liao loh. but me n my wife are until now are still very interested.