View Single Post
Old 15-11-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongGuy View Post
Hey bros! Not sure why my previous account didn’t managed to post after 2 days. Got to rewrite.

A Hidden Gem in PP area! Recommended by Jessica Sis.

Located same block as Jessica, as Jessica is leaving the shores she have pass me her sister contact to support her. Decided to support her on Friday. Surprisingly not as hard to book compare to Jessica.

Humble FR FOR https://sglonelyguys.online/jasmine-massage/

Looks - Beautiful lady, nice round charming eyes like those Korean actress type, natural C-D boobs, smooth skin, slim long hair and very sweet smile, everytime I saw the my heart will melted. Good model figure. Compare to Jessica Sis, Jessica is more OL dressed lady, her sister Jasmine is more towards Jovial, Friendly, Service Orientated. Happy go lucky girl! She love to chitchat and share story. She has those type of Charimsa and Charm that make 男人开心. Very high GFE. Super natural. No fake smiles. Just like your friend.

Service - She is very professional in this line, more than 5 years of experience. Massage is top notch. Once she started her first move, you can feel it.. she know how to massage. If anywhere of ur body is stiff can ask her to focus that area and have a good body massage, ur body will have ease and blood will smooth immediately after relaxing massage. And she have all the equipments, from ear candling, ba guan, juagen, and even a very good latex mattress and smooth bedsheet, pleasant well kept house in the unit. And she will play some relaxing music same as jessica.

Sensual - HJ is very comfortable, some of the style is very similiar to Jessica. I believe they do their girls talk and the industry standards. The moment you try, you will know. No regrets.

Nowadays hard to find this type of hidden gem. I thanked Jessica to let give me a chance to support her sister. Enjoyed the whole session and gave Jasmine a tips.

Definitely will be a regular ML from now onwards.
Same location as Jessica sounds good, I like her place. Glad to hear she doesn't operate from a shop...

I'm a little interested to know what "additional fees applicable for certain services" means though.