Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2020, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Visited Burberry yesterday.

Initially Burberry slipped under my radar, as I prefer girls with bigger boobs, and 34B in the thread title didn't make the cut. How wrong was I! Burberry has a great body with a lovely pair of fake boobs, pleasure to admire. This photo is perhaps the closest to how she looks in real life facially: https://singsupplies.com/img/334884.jpg but take note of photo-filter bending shelves in the background, around her cheeks, to get a better idea of what to expect.

The session itself was the best I had with VP girls so far. Fantastic frenching and very passionate sex. Great BBJ with no precum aversion that I experienced from some other girls. Open to painting too. Happy with all positions. GFE off the charts.
Overall the level of service Burberry offers is 10/10, full package, and is a class of her own, above all other VP girls.

RTF tomorrow

My personal favourites so far:
1. Burberry - 10/10 class of her own [session #13]
2. Issey - cheeky happy attitude, awesome GFE [session #10, #11, #12]
3. Natalie - awaiting her return! [session #9]
4. Diana - awesome except for wiping when BBJ [session #8]
5. Queen - if only she did frenching! [session #1]
6. Tanya - very pretty, super accurate photos, but quite passive [session #6]
7. Yuki (4x) - first session 10/10, then 8/10, then 6/10, then 5/10 [session #3,#4,#5,#7]
8. Vicky [session #2]