View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 05:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 23
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Finally got to try OMM.

Location: 7/10. Not near any MRT, however drivers will have easier time as there’s parking a few mins walk away. I would say location is rather discreet
Looks: 8/10. Very easy on the eyes. Was wearing a figure hugging dress to greet me. My eyes were immediately on her cleavage haha. Like some other bros FR, swim is smooth.
Massage: 8/10. A rather strong massage. Hit the right points but not really relaxing. Some parts of the body felt sore instead. But still better than a lot of piano massages.
Sensual: 9/10. Finger nails teasing & tickling, which was very very arousing. She also found my weak spot and used it to attack/torture me. Tried to finger her, but she said she preferred to get eaten.

Her bbbj was above average, with a lot of antics. One of those few that will stick her finger up the asshole while giving you a bbbj, this is one of my favourite as it gives me a very intense sensation.

Immediately after CIM, she tried to get me to do the male squirting but I can’t take the sensation. Had to beg her to stop... haha

Overall: a decent massage + sensual session, comparable to that of Soda’s. However I do prefer Soda at the same price point. Both are hard to book though.
Agreed, but it is only less than 5mins walk from the bus stop.
但是有的时候失望过后,
却是更大的失望。