View Single Post
Old 06-05-2021, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Sigh, the common illusion to mistake $$$ relationship for true relationship. Sadly. they have to dive deeper into the fire and get burnt crispier before they learn the cold hard truth. What to do, what to do.

For those that missed their RTCed "sweetheart", do check in 3 months if you still get a response.
I enjoy reading this kind of comments as this is a TCSS thread. Those who cannot take cold hard truth and likes to act like a civilised person or gentleman shouldn't be appearing in SBF in the first place.

Samsters who shared their negative experience should continue sharing so that we can learn from the mistakes and become wiser.