View Single Post
Old 17-05-2021, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee View Post
I'll be staying clear for next few months or at least until the situation dies down again.

IMO ML/FL can be the most high risk group as they have close skin to skin contact among other trades.

I'm not married so i don't give a hoot if a ML/FL got ring fenced but it is if they request your immediate family members / colleagues / friends all to get quarantined... then daiji dua tiao liao... all know your favorite past time

And some ML don't know auto one... tried one some time ago and obviously she's there having runny nose... still breathing down my neck with catbath... lucky never kena anything
Yup, unless you stay alone and is an alien, the risk simply far outweighs the pleasure. And furthermore, you are paying.

MLs no choice....they know the risk they are getting into but they need the money to pay the rental and things.
It's sad but many of us are also taken aback how things had turned ugly these few weeks.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;