View Single Post
Old 17-05-2021, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
Wonder any bro have the same experience with me. 1st time i met tis girl(she vanilla listed @ 120)gave her 120.2nd time,i had no small note thus 150 to her. When i gave her the money,she didnt say anything (no saying that she will return channge or anything). That day, i was preoccupied with some work stuff so my mind not in session. I saw she put in alot effort to make me me cum so i was thinking the extra 30 to tip her loh. No word of thanks or anything but i just let it passed. Recently i go back to her again,3rd time,i was determined to test her. Again, give her 150 and once again,she just took it,no mentioning thanks or even pretending that she had no change to give me. This time i did say to her i need the change to take a cab. Wow, her face immediately turn black,saying all bros gave her 150,same even more. even thick face until say i first customer to give her 120. On hearing that, i pretend to smile and say next time will give 150. But for me, she will be struck off my list of girls to rotate. I hope all bros will not spoil the market and do not give in to pressure to give more. The girls now r treating us bros as fools. Come on, she listed 120,1 shot and vanilla and still expect 150.This is simply too much!
Bro, mind to pm who you referring to?