View Single Post
Old 28-05-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
freeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wearing female panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
bro Mercyoyp, i agree with you.
if you are wet and your little broo sticks to the front lace portion, the lace will hurt you.
Which is why I avoid lace at all cost.

Premium underwear from Triumph, though with lace, comes with a mesh to protect the wearer. If you have came across one or own one, you will understand. Just like bro freeekysg. Which is why 1 costs around 25 - 35 dollars. You can buy 5-7 male briefs for 1 Triumph panty. Triumph really takes care of the women well. The men don't get it. Sigh.
Pro-tip for Triumph lovers: Taobao.

On TB, there are generally two ways of getting Triumph lingerie:
1. You can go to Triumph China' TMall page here, and from time to time, the prices for items there would be slightly cheaper than if you bought it in SG, especially more so during promotions and special events (e.g. 11.11, etc)

2. You can search for Triumph retailers on Taobao, like this or this, and their prices are much lower than those found in SG. You may be wondering if the lingerie are fake or counterfeit, but after buying so many pieces from the Taobao retailers, and comparing them with those on display in SG, they're exactly the same.

The key difference between #1 and #2, is that for the Triumph TMall site, you can choose to have your loot shipped directly to SG through their 集运 shipping service.

For the retailers, you're mostly only able to ship to CN addresses. However, you can use ezBuy's ezShip service, to act as a freight forwarder.

As an example, this pair of panties being sold at one of the retailers I linked above: It's being sold for RMB69, which is around SGD$15. It belongs to the Florale series, one of the premium ranges from Triumph, and RRP in SG is around SGD$40+. Although this design is considered old by now (out for about three years already?), but the quality of the material and the lace design is sooooooo good. Factor in shipping and all, it can be yours for maybe half the price of what you'd pay for it in SG.

Last edited by freeekysg; 28-05-2021 at 07:20 PM.