Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Balaallen123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Fr on Bai he
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-bai-he/

Location: near to mrt. Foot soldiers easy peazy. Car depends, my time I drove there during lunch no space. But relatively easy to find and discreet

Looks: 7.5/10 (she not wearing makeup) looks good enough to me. She doesn't look much like the picture in terms of the overall look. But won't reject one. Her face resembles some japanese lady on YouTube with the baby and always cook one. Those vlog japanese mum. Quite popular, so easy to find.

Massage:
Start 6/10 a bit piano but teasing was good.
End after deed 10/10, the minute she gave me the head massage and neck massage, it was so good that I was somewhat partially asleep yet conscious enough to be awake. This was for me one of my favorite part of the massage.

Boob: 7/10 it has that slight sag but perky. Looks natural but actually not. Still feels nice ba. Very soft
Nuru massage: 7/10 with no oil and it feels super nice cause her skin very soft. Almost like mochi kind of texture.

Roaming allowed except for fingering.

Paint: 8/10 nice abalone and clean. No smell or weird taste. She screamed at one point cause I think she too turned on from my nibbling. Down side, she don't get wet easily.

Bbbj: 7/10 very wet but lacked the throat acting and gagging. Maybe it's just me but still quite okay ba.

Gfe: even though got language barrier, using Google translate made the session super fun. A lot of dirty talk between each other.

Rtm: definitely.

Damage was $140 cause I wanted bbbj.

Hardworking and rarely used her phone unless for translation and reply calls cause the idiot after me cannot wait for her to finish then reply knn.

Overall quite good. Not rushed. If you like housewife take care of you type, this one's for you.