View Single Post
Old 18-07-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Squirting recommendation

This Hui Jing sounds familiar. Did she used to offer unlimited shots in FL2 and will get you to book a room at Balestier Hotel? I remember her being tall, skinny and flat, and turning up in office wear (white top and black skirt?) and she even carried her laptop with her.

At first I was wondering if she was trying to give me the OL fantasy theme but she told me she actually just came from her real day job. Made me confused there and then lol.

Anyway, I only had 2 shots even though she offered unlimited. Just couldn't bring myself to fuck her anymore lol. It was literally closing my eyes and treating her like a piece of meat cuz her look wasn't my type.