Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Well, assuming most VP girls are pass holders (I don't believe any of them are NRIC holders) they can already register for vaccination since the beginning of this month but none of them would have gotten the two doses plus the two weeks required to be considered fully vaccinated. That is the point in my earlier message.

There is a long queue for SinoVac, and if you know a bit more about Viets they tend to be anti-China so they will not willingly take SinoVac. My gf is Viet, ex-KTV girl so I probably understand this part better than the average chiongster. Their distaste for anything China runs deep, and it is part of the reason why Vietnam is still not yet vaccinated - their leaders know that the general population will refuse to take a China made vaccine.
Thanks bro I did not know. Then it is better if they can register for the Pfizer or Modena , seems better efficacy.

But some viets speak Chinese, is their roots or actually come from different parts of Vietnam near China border.