View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 18
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

another time: i was using tinder for a short while, met up for drinks at CQ kinda late like 10pm, had a few rounds and she said she was tired. asked me to send her back which I did.

at the door she invited me in and wanted to offer me a hot drink before i go off. said her brothers at in their own rooms and wont come out. then asked me to wait for the milo in her parents room as they are away for the week. damn that was scary as i can hear their voices from their room,

had the milo and she asked me to stay with her for a while before she went for a shower. asked me to wait in her room

she came in with towel on and then told me its her parents room, but they are away for the week. asked me to lie down to accompany her as shes tired. not long after her hands came into my pants and gave me a BBBJ and 69.

came and asked me for round 2 raw, I refused and left. we talked a few times after that before i got bored.

C cup boobs, short abit meaty (I dont know why i keep encountering meaty types), face average, very cheerful

there were other times but lets leave it for the next round

Last edited by linoleum3; 11-08-2021 at 10:22 AM. Reason: more info