View Single Post
Old 17-09-2021, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Saw the ECL matches last night between Leicester n Napoli n West Ham against Zagreb... Leicester drew 2 all n West Ham won 2-0...this really puts the red devils to shame...all the other top 4 english clubs or for that matter any other english club in the competition hv either won their 1st match some by handsome margins like their neighbours in blue n pool or at least draw them like Leicester last night...they fought each other to the death by attacking n counter attacking...the red devils r the only expensively assembled club with world class players that not only didn't draw but lost their match even ..though they almost got a draw in the end

the fault I would say again shd be 70% against the knucklehead n blur manager for not knowing how to change tactics n re-group or re-deploy his men when 1 man down n the rest against the players who always play too cautiously n lethargically n dare not press or be aggressive against their opposition team n always prefer to sit back n defend n hit only on the counter attack if there is such a chance...if they keep playing this way, they r going to lose a lot more matches in the EPL n the remainder of the CL matches like last season n will once again be dumped out of the competition...n they cannot keep on giving the excuse of the right to make mistakes for each one of them...if so if all the 11 players just one mistake, they would hv lost 11 matches already

any top team will not make any mistakes like the ones they made or the most make only one if they want to win... In their case against the YB the other night, they made many mistakes n were punished by the 2 goals they suffered...if other world class managers r i/c they can even win with just 10 men, not just defending all the time but trying to make counter attacks as well... this guy must really go if he doesn't wake up or wise up... giving him more world class players is not going to make any difference to their results of losing games

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 17-09-2021 at 11:32 AM.