Old 19-09-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
bangkokbenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best sex you had

Reading all those stories really brings back memories. My memorable ones which tug on the heart strings.

1. Most fun. Reading someone mentioning Sarah Meinh. Had her visit my hotel room during my time in Seoul. Really playful and the connection was just there, more korean american than korean. It's been 8-9 years but can any bros concur that she was petite and bore a resemblance to Kim Go Eun (korean actress)?

2. Best sex. Ace Anma Seoul. Another actress lookalike, A lister, Yoon Se Ah lookalike. BJ and then cowgirl so seemlessly it felt like it was without condom. That cold ice princess personality a lot of korean girls have which make you want to bonk them harder. Plus mirrors on the ceiling giving you 360 degrees view.

3. Most memorable. Ex-colleague. Hottest face you'll ever see. Didn't chase her whilst working together cuz of the age gap but hung out a lot, she was barely out of poly and i was hitting 30. Years later, when she was 30. i checked in on FB when i had a short work assignment in JP. She was working there and sent me a msg. We met up for lunch and invited her to see my posh company sponsored hotel room. Then i realised the feelings from years back were probably mutual and the sex was 10 times better than make up sex. It was making up for lost time sex. I expected to be back a couple of months later but things (work arrangements) didnt materialise and we drifted again.