View Single Post
Old 20-09-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Someone take the lead then all follow?

But you are right seems to be the case. There was once I was chatting there until about 2 plus am.

About 1 plus am, we were not chatting. We were listening and giggling. Somehow the building transmit sound very well. You can hear people moaning but no idea exactly who. That is the fun.

But leaving that time kind of embarrassing. We passed by a couple who is riding... the girl riding the guy. we say excuse me and quickly walk past. the girl did not even stop. just carry on as though nothing happened. happening.
Need someone to show the rest what to do ma all the times I went, we were the only ones there. But I predict the place going to be popular soon