View Single Post
Old 22-09-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I thought they employed someone to sharpen up the corner set pieces?

The CR7 equaliser once again highlight his goal poaching instinct.
He was actually strolling back slowly....then quietly settle in at the last line....and the cross come in...first to react.

I relook carefully and I think the tackle on CR7 by Zouma qualified for a penalty. The 3rd penalty call by CR7. He got a valid case.

Still, kudos to Lingard and DDG who redeemed themselves. DDG...what a surprise!!! I bet no one in the whole world think he can save that!
This guy was so bad with penalties....
Yes, they did, they got 1 from Chelski recently to work on set pieces etc, etc...but seems like nothing improved so far...waste of money ???

Agree with u, that tackle by Zouma in their box was definitely a penalty...but like some pple say, referee "kayu" din giv the penalty that is deserved ..heard he also had another penalty denied earlier...din see tis 1 so not sure if it is or not ? ...so good were DDG n Lingard that match that they deserve to start in the next match against the same opponent later tonight ...shd be very exciting to see DDG saving from their power man Antonio if required n Lingard smashing in at least 1 goal if not more against his loan club...wonder if our regular punters hv any predictions for tonight's Carabao cup match against them ???...so long as CR7 plays n both the knucklehead's god-sons dont play, there is a good chance they can win again tonight...n if Antonio don't play they can win by a wider margin....

btw our 80 pound capt Maguire seems to be slackening in the last few games making a lot of mistakes ....time he wake up or leave him out of the starting 11

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor