View Single Post
Old 18-10-2021, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wa, u still so good to the infant manager, giv him 7th or 8th position end of season...for me i think if they continue to lose games the next few weeks, i will giv him 18th position the most, which is one of the 3 relegation teams
I have been getting rave reviews with my sarcastic post in several British Newspapers........

No no no, don't sack Infant Mgr OGS because he has a strategy to win silverware, just be patient and trust him. All he needs to do is to get United relegated to the Championship League so that he can win that title next year, he is so confident of doing so.
What a brilliant strategy ..... and to think that we even doubted him and his ability to win a trophy........ shame on us !!!!!

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....