View Single Post
Old 20-10-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 4
Lonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
If Singapore girls don't like you, you can downgrade 1 level. The next level will be Malaysian girls working in SG. Many are pretty and very family oriented. Downgrade to ML is a big jump.

Your father probably thinks... want to drink milk also no need to bring the cow home right? How young are you ah? How young is she? Now that she has shifted in, not so easy to get her to shift out too.

Is she looking to get her PR and half your money through the women's charter if both of you get married? Once she is a PR, she is no longer afraid of changing boss/switching shops. She is also no longer worried about AV raids as they cannot deport her. Plus if she divorces you, she gets money and monthly alimony. You think carefully before you propose... ok?
ok bro. well noted. i will wait for another year and see the situation. you are right that it's a big jump. somehow i met her and fall in love w her.

my father think ML is just for f. not for wife material. but he slowly change after she move in and stay w us. i am mid 30