View Single Post
Old 21-10-2021, 04:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Bye Bye Infant Mgr lah....... for God's sake

He is fucking clueless and has no strategy at all to match Atalanta's attacking play.
Finally they MADE IT!!!!... it's a 3-2 win against Atalanta. .. with all their goals coming in the 2nd half scored by Rashford, Maguire n of course the last one by King Ronaldo... 1st time they defended well in the last minute to avoid against a last minute goal which always happened in the last few games...they hv a lot to thank for AWB who kept driving them forward fighting for the ball either by passing the ball to the forwards or quite often running to the opposition goal himself to attack them

So I m right, if all of them give their best n play better than the way they did in the game against Leicester on Saturday n the knucklehead don't make any mistakes in his selection of fit n good players they always will stand a chance to win if not at least a draw

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 21-10-2021 at 05:15 AM.