View Single Post
Old 22-10-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 11
LoveOrSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My regular ML now owe me $$$, How to leverage this?

Just to share my personal experience. Many years back I used to visit a certain pub and got to know this singaporean girl working there as waitress. Of course I was interested to get into her pants and all. We did go out a few times for meals and drinks outside of her work place. So one day she told me because she is renting a room outside and not staying with her parents which i think should be true, asked to loan 1k to pay for overdue room rental and utilities bill. Out of sympathy and of course I thought maybe got chance so I lent to her without hesitation. Next month she try to ask me for another $500. That’s when I realised the red flags and just told her I no money and then after stopped contacting.

A little out of context I know but if singaporean girl also can run your money, what more ML working here whom anytime can RTC and many times we don’t even know where they stay and don’t even have their personal mobile number and wechat. Usually they use a business account from what I know. So yea I believe TS gotta kiss the money goodbye and take it as a lesson learnt.