View Single Post
Old 07-11-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
City had 85% possession and controlled the game from start to finish. United were pathetic, painful to watch and completely reduced to spectators. Pep was his usual self…on the sidelines urging, gesturing and encouraging his players on. Glazer’s godson Infant Mgr OGS was just sitting down quietly, biting his nails and pouting throughout the world game. United were destroyed, demoralized and looked like school boys on a Sunday morning being taught a lesson and taunted by their seniors.

How can world class players be reduced to mere spectators ?. The answer is so very clear, the players no longer believe in their manager and no longer care enough to save his job and if the Glazers, Woodward and the Board are too fucking stupid, stubborn and not bothered to have him sacked and replaced…. then it maybe better to stop watching them play altogether.
I already got the feeling that they will be thrashed by City the way they were thrashed by Liverpool 2 weeks ago cos both teams r now very ruthless when they attack weak opposition teams as they hv a lot of good attacking players who they got cheaper...they will be thrashed again for a 3rd time by Chelsea when they meet them in the next game after international break if the knucklehead is still in charge ..they are all currently the top 3 teams in the premier league

After losing they will all cum out with the same old shit n excuses that they don't know why they played so badly n need to improve in the next match..n tis goes on n on

If the board still refuse to change the manager, fans shd stage a peaceful demonstration to make their wishes known to the owners, the Glazers e.g. like previously they chartered a helicopter flying around Old Strafford with a banner "We want Ole out"

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 07-11-2021 at 05:52 PM.